There are many people who would like to reduce toxicity in their lives. These people prefer natural or plant-based products for cleaning. This also helps them to lead a healthy life. Many people are drawn towards organic products leaving chemical-filled things behind. First, let us discuss why cleaning products that you use are polluting our environment. Cleaning products which you use at home eventually find their way to water bodies and thus pollute them at length. They also merge into the environment through evaporation and thus pollute the air, which sooner or later leads to acid rain.
The cleaning products contain certain ingredients that can be hazardous to the atmosphere around us which may lead to several diseases and can raise a plethora of environmental issues. The residue ending up in the water bodies can harm marine life and also pollute drinking water. Nutrients such as Phosphorus and Nitrogen can contribute to excessive nutrition in the water bodies which would decrease the quality of water
Benefits of switching to organic products
Green products lessen the hazardous effects that chemicals have on the environment. This can be a small but significant step towards environmental cleaning. When buying cleaning products you should keep in mind the ingredients and make sure that there are no harmful chemicals in the product you are using. We have made a list of few natural cleaning products with directions for use; you can use them if you too hate chemicals.
1. Dish Soap – This is present in every household and the person cleaning dishes use it at least 3 times a day. The chemicals present on the soap can leave the hands de-moisturized and rough. It is better to wear rubber gloves while cleaning the dishes so that your hands can be protected.
2. Floor cleaner – For floor cleaning: Apply the product with a sprayer; allow the product to rest on the floor for some time. Scrub the floor with your hands and if the area is too big, apply the product with an automatic scrubber. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes and then extract.
3. Glass cleaner – Apply the product from a sprayer and wipe it clean with a clean cloth or microfiber towel. If some spots are too stubborn, let the liquid rest there and then clean them with an abrasive pad.
4. All-Purpose cleaner – It is good to be used on any surface. Just spray the solution on a surface and wipe it with a clean microfiber cloth.
5. Odour Out – This product can be used to remove the bad odor after cleaning. Apply the Product with a spray bottle to walls, floors, and ceilings. Wipe the excess moisture away with a cloth or a sponge. It comes in different scents.
6. Bathroom Cleaner – It is used for general purposes and disinfecting. To use it, apply it to the wet area and allow it 10 minutes to rest while cleaning extra slippery or porous areas leave it for a longer time and then wipe it clean.
These are the products that can help you go green and leave the chemical-filled products behind. Switch to green and environment-friendly products.